B.PHARMACY FURTHER COURSES
- On completion of B.pharmacy course, graduates have a variety of postgraduate courses from.
- The most natural discovery is that the Master of Pharmacy (M.pharm) course.
- It may be a 2 years long post graduates course. With the assistance of this PG course, graduates could concentrate on a particular field with within the sector of pharmacy.
- They could then do advanced course, like Doctor of Philosophy and venture into the analysis and Development field too.
- After M.Pharma, one may also start working as a lecturer.
We are discussing b.pharmacy further education.
- After b.pharmacy we have to enter in p.g course like different branches.
- Pharmaceutics is one of the best branches in pharma studies.
- In this m.pharma studiesQuality assurance play an important role.
- And one more medicinal chemistry also involved in the m.pharmacy.
- The Pharmacology studies also occurred in post-graduation.
- The Pharmacology is a typical department in the m.pharmacy studies.
- In this m.pharmacy Novel-drug delivery system Is one of the best department.
- The industrial pharmacy also established in the post-graduation.
- The Forensic pharmacy is very tough subject in the m.pharma studies.
- After b.pharmacy, the best choice is patent laws, it is mainly involved in Intellectual property rights.
- And one more option is Management, in these MBA, and PGDM (post-graduation development management) are most
- After graduation, we will go the clinical research like clinical research organisation.
- Doctor of pharmacy is one of the best optionto choose further education of b.pharmacy.
- For M.TECH, we used to study the Biochemistry that is post-graduation diploma in Bio-informatics.
- The Radiopharmacy is the study and manufacturing of radioactive products, and it is used for the treatment of cancer.
- The M.sc is used to study ofDrug chemistry or molecular chemistry.
- And the last but not the least is abroad studies like Master of Science.