Personal Protective Equipment In Pharma Industry
We are discussing how to know Personal Protective Equipments in the Pharma Industry.
- Mainly must and should we have to wear Helmet for head protection in the plant.
- We have to use Goggles for eye safety protection in the plant.
- We are using different types of Masks those are with loop type and with tie type.
- For hands safety we are using different types of Gloves those are rubber gloves and latex gloves.
- The Aprons are mainly used for our safety purpose, each department has different types of colored indicated aprons.
- The maintenance department having Green colored apron, and electrical department having Blue colored apron.
- The Shoes are used for leg protections, these are electric proof-oriented shoes.
- The napkins are used for cleaning purpose, and these are industrially called as lint-free cloth.
- Every weekend we are must and should eat jaggery. It is useful to dissolve chemical foams and smoke.
What to do in Pharma Industry:
- Maintain proper personal protective equipment daily.
- Follow the rules and regulations of the organization.
- Strictly follow the standard operating procedures.
- Should be maintaining proper documentation.
- Keep surroundings very neatly and cleanly.
- Avoid contamination.
- Follow the GMP, cGMP rules and regulations.
What not to do in Pharma Industry:
- In this plant, mobiles are strictly prohibited.
- At the same time, we are not permitted to drink and eat in the plant.
- The smoking also prohibited at the surrounding of the plant.
- At the same time alcohol also strictly banned in the plant.
- In this plant sleeping also avoided in the time of night shifts, it’s very harmful to both batch and also the plant.