The responsibility of QUALITY ASSURANCE is determining, negotiating,
and agreeing to Quality procedures, standards, and specifications.
Education and Experience For Quality Assurance:
- Bachelor pharma degree preferred for Qualification Assurance.
- Experience in implementation of corrective action programs.
- Pharma products or pharma industry-specific experience.
- Computer skills in MS Office, QA applications, and databases.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodology of QA.
- Quality inspection, auditing, and testing experience.
- Certifications an advantage including quality auditors, quality engineer, quality improvement associate, six sigma etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF QUALITY ASSURANCE:
- The responsibility of QUALITY ASSURANCE is determining, negotiating, and agreeing of Quality procedures, standards, and specifications.
- The Pharma industryØhaving some policies and procedures, these are followed by QUALITY ASSURANCE officers.
- The QUALITY ASSURANCE should have maintained some standard operating procedures.
- The Q.A officers will give some directions about sampling procedures and sampling techniques.
- The Q.A officers will provide the Quality inspection control system rules and regulations.
- The QUALITY ASSURANCE department will monitor each and every product and their sample results.
- The Q.A department will guide about Internal audits and External audits.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE department will encourage Development methods and Preventive actions.
- The QUALITY ASSURANCE department will investigate customer complaints and issues about products.
- The Q.A department will provide proper training for newly joined employees of the plant.
- The QUALITY ASSURANCE department should have maintained proper and standard document system.
- The Q.A department will follow the validation process for each and every equipment.